Our Steering Committee is the true reason for our organic growth over the years, after Foster Dogs was founded in 2009. After our incorporation in 2013 and earning our 501(c)(3) nonprofit status in 2014, our organization has saved innumerable lives. In 2016, we saved an average of one dog per day, about 365 in total! None of our work would be possible without our team of dedicated volunteers who ensure that our organization continues to grow and thrive! This team and manages the general course of our operations, from daily administrative tasks to running amazing events, to expanding each rescue group’s foster reach.
- Miriam Valero: Event Organizing, Foster Roster Outreach
- Paula Pahnke: Social Media and Dog Profiles
- Katherine Chala: Event Planning (Foster Workshops) General Support
- Lauren Hirata: Website Design and Maintenance, Dog Profiles
- Megan Penney: Event Organizing (Foster Pack Walks)
- Asa Shibuya: General Support
- Elsie Heung: General Support
- Amparo Brookfield: Foster Roster Outreach
- Melissa Ottstadt: Fospice Coordinator
- Elana Buchalter: Foster Roster Outreach
- Samantha Cheirif: Website Content, General Support
Want to volunteer with us? Apply here!