Volunteer with Foster Dogs NYC! Complete this form. No orientation necessary!
We have a small group of dedicated volunteers who work to help spread our message of foster care in the New York City area. We welcome volunteers to come to our events, help us behind the scenes, promote our efforts, and help plan programs.
Our Awesome Core Volunteer Roles & Team Members:
- Foster Roster Outreach: Jenny Kessler, Kara Styles, Tara Bahl
- Fospice Coordinator: Laura Irwin
- Foster Business Card Manager: Miriam Valero
- Website Profile Posting: Lauren Hirata, Amparo Brookfield
- Dog Database / Profile Manager: Katherine Chala
- Dog Database Maintenance: Paula Pahnke
- Organizational Development: Tara Bahl
- Event Assistance: Megan Penney, Lauren Hirata, Paula Pahnke
Want to offer your expertise to Foster Dogs NYC? Looking for friendly, animal-loving, savvy New Yorkers who want to help bring our mission to life! We are not a kennel facility, rather we are a group of awesome people who help promote dog rescue!
Questions? Email info [at] fosterdogsnyc.com. We welcome people of all specialties to use their skills in helping the homeless dogs of New York. Read more about how we were formed in our “About” section, to get to know what we do and why we do it!